If you're embarrassed to smile we can make it to where you would love to smile. We can make to where you want to show off your teeth to everyone who looks. That's a big difference to go from hiding your smile, when your talking, when you're eating, to wanting to actually showing people your teeth. You know, that's a life changing event and we've had a lot of patients actually break down in tears when we were done with their treatment. We see it all the time because as you know, the first thing most people notice when they talk to you is your smile.
As far as options go we have porcelain veneers that we can put over the teeth to change the size, shape and color. We can use orthodontics to move the teeth and then bleach them after. Some times just some simple re-contouring of the teeth without doing anything but changing the edges of the teeth or maybe just the slight shape of the teeth can make a big difference. Each patient is different and we always have different options so if someone doesn't like their smile the first thing we have to do is figure out what they don't like about it and then we can change that.
A person’s smile is one thing that is completely unique to them. No two people have the same smile. It is one of the features that separates us from other people, an identifying feature of who we are. Your smile is meant to be a sign of welcome to those you show it to. The meaning behind your smile should convey happiness, pride, excitement, and many other pleasant feelings you have on a daily basis.
Thinking Twice About Your Smile
When you have issues with your teeth that affect your smile, it robs you of something. When you are not confident in your smile, everything seems a little off. You find yourself being self-conscious of how you are smiling, and adjusting to try to mask whatever your personal issue is. This could lead you to not showing your smile at all. Without the ability to smile, you are not quite yourself. Ascension Premier Dental understands how important a person’s smile is. Bringing your smile back is something that we are happy and proud to be able to do for you.
Ways We Can Help
Your smile could be affected by many different things. These could range from cavities, tartar, and plaque buildup to broken and crooked teeth. Ascension Premier Dental can help you no matter what your specific issue is.
- Dental Exams and Cleanings – One way to improve your smile is through regular dental exams and cleanings for your teeth. This will help your teeth be as healthy as possible. It will also keep your smile bright and confident.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Whether you simply have a chipped tooth or just want to improve your appearance, Dr. Calvin Bessonet has the knowledge and experience to get you and your smile taken care of.
- Veneers – Veneers are a common cosmetic dentistry procedure. Bonding a thin layer of porcelain to the problem area can dramatically improve the appearance of your teeth. This may be a wonderful option for you if you are looking for a noninvasive procedure to help your smile.
- Teeth Whitening – This straightforward procedure takes care of discolored or stained areas on your teeth and allows you to smile with confidence.
- Invisalign – Traditional metal braces may have you second-guessing your smile. Invisalign is another option to help get your teeth back to where they should be.